STAT-Site M Hgb
- Results in 50-120 seconds
- One battery for up to 1,000 tests
- Last result recall
- Just 57 g
- Bi-level controls available
- CLIA waived
- CE mark
The reliable, portable hand-held hemoglobin analyzer
The STAT-Site® M Hgb is a battery operated, portable hemoglobin analyzer that fits in the palm of your hand. Fast and precise hemoglobin results are provided in seconds using a single drop of capillary blood.
With the STAT-Site photometer, hemoglobin testing is quick and easy — reducing personnel training and improving performance. Smart self-prompting graphics guide you through the simple test procedure. Recall feature Includes a 'Last result' feature that allows you to recall the last hemoglobin result.
The STAT-Site M Hgb features electronical engineering designed for optimum performance and reliability and, unlike some other hand held hemoglobin photometers, the STAT-Site M Hgb is virtually maintenance-free.
STAT-Site M Hgb uses test cards, manufactured by EKF Diagnostics in the USA. Bi-level controls and sample transfer tubes are also available to ensure that STAT-Site delivers excellent hemoglobin results time after time.
Easy to use
- CLIA waived and CE marked
- Step by step instructions on display
- One 3V Li (CR 2032) battery completes up to 1,000 tests
- Calibration: Automatically using a CODE key
- Minimal maintenance
- Methodology: Reflectance photometry
- Principle: Azidemethemoglobin
- Sample size: 12 μl of whole blood
- Operating temperature: 16 - 35 °C (61 - 95 °F)
Frequently asked questions
What is included with a STAT-Site M Hgb analyzer?
How is STAT-Site M Hgb calibrated?
How does STAT-Site M Hgb compare with a cell counter?
STAT-Site M Hgb test cards
STAT-Site M Hgb come with 100 hemoglobin test cards (4 x 25 cards per container) and a lot-specific 'CODE Key'.
Test cards have a shelf life of 18 months from the date of manufacture. Cards stored in an opened container can be used up to 90 days after opening providing that the container is closed after each use.
STAT-Site M Hgb test cards should be stored at or below room temperature.
- Weight: 57 g
- Dimensions: 100 mm (l) x 55 mm (w) x 20 mm (d)
- Within run precision: 3.5 % - 4.9 % CV
- Total precision: 2.9 % - 4.2 % CV
- Linearity: 6 - 21 g/dL
- Time to result: 50 - 120 seconds
The STAT-Site® M Hgb is a battery operated, portable hemoglobin analyzer that fits in the palm of your hand.
EKF Diagnostics’ Hemo Control is a point-of-care hemoglobin analyzer designed to provide quantitative, lab quality results within 25 seconds.