DiaSpect Hemoglobin T Low
- Test serum, plasma, aqueous solutions or stored erythorcytes Estimates the degree of hemolysis
- Results in less than two seconds
- Reagent-free microcuvettes
- 2½ years cuvette shelf life
Precise plasma hemoglobin measurement in less than two seconds
EKF Diagnostics’ DiaSpect Hemoglobin T Low is designed for the quantitative determination of low levels of hemoglobin in plasma and serum specimens, aqueous solutions, or stored or banked erthrocytes.
The analyzer has a measuring range between 0.3 and 30.0 g/L (0.03 - 3.0 g/dL) and, because its based on the standard T analyzer, it delivers laboratory quality results within one - two seconds of the microcuvette being placed into the analyzer.
Applications for the DiaSpect Hemoglobin T Low include:
- To check the quality of stored blood samples. Hemoglobin leakage into plasma is a sign of sample degradation or ageing
- To establish the degree of purification of plasma samples
- Research applications
The DiaSpect Hemoglobin T Low has a high quality color display with excellent readability and a "magic touch"self-closing cuvette holder, which avoids contamination of the device optics.
The microcuvettes have a shelf life of up to two and a half years and can be used until the expiration date, even after opening the bag. This makes them ideal for settings with low test volumes. The microcuvettes are unaffected by humidity or temperature and are therefore particularly suited for use in hot and humid climates.
Easy to use
- Three simple steps to result
- Programmable colour display
- Automatic self-check between each measurement
- No additional calibration required
Accurate and reliable
- Photometric method using a broad spectrum
- Operating ambient temperature 15 °C- 35 °C
- Measuring range: 0.3 - 30.0 g/L
- Imprecision (within run): CV <2 %
- Factory calibrated against HiCN reference method according to ICSH
Practical and portable
- Hemoglobin results from plasma in less than two seconds
- Motorised microcuvette holder minimizes risk of contamination
- No maintenance required. Auto self-test
- Integrated rechargeable battery (40 hours continuous use)
- Sample volume <20 µL
- Shelf life of up to 2.5 years, even after the bag has been opened
- Storage temperature: 0 °C - 50 °C (- 30 °C - 70 °C up to 24 hours)
- Easy to pick up and handle with gloves
- CE marked
- Manufactured in Germany
Frequently asked questions
What measuring method is used?
The EKF Diagnostics DiaSpect Hemoglobin T Low is a photometer with a broad spectrum. It also compensates for turbidity and scattering.
What are the advantages of reagent-free cuvettes?
Reagent-free cuvettes are made from Plexiglass (PMMA) and are unaffected by humidity or temperatures making them ideal for use in tropical regions or those with extremes of temperature.
They also have a long shelf life and can be used up to two and a half years after the bag has been opened.
Where is DiaSpect Hemoglobin T Low manufactured?
The DiaSpect Hemoglobin T Low analyzer and cuvettes are manufactured in our facility in Sailauf, Germany by DiaSpect Medical GmbH, a wholly owned subsiduary of EKF Diagnostics.
EKF Diagnostics’ Hemo Control is a point-of-care hemoglobin analyzer designed to provide quantitative, lab quality results within 25 seconds.