EKF to showcase POCT and medical device connectivity solutions at Medlab Middle East 2023 - Copy
Join us at Medlab Middle East 2023
EKF Diagnostics, a global medical diagnostics business, is showcasing its products and services at Medlab Middle East 2023 in Dubai between 6-9 February.
EKF Diagnostics specializes in point-of-care testing, central laboratory reagents and analyzers, enzyme manufacturing, complex lab testing, and contract manufacturing services for the healthcare industry.
The EKF portfolio of products and services supports several key areas of healthcare including hematology, diabetes, women’s health, sports performance, pathology, clinical research, laboratory testing, and contract manufacturing.
Products being presented and demonstrated at the event include:
- Hemo Control - Accurate hemoglobin and hematocrit results with one simple test
- DiaSpect Tm - Immediate hemoglobin results from a hand-held analyzer
- Quo-Lab® - A revolution in HbA1c measurement at the point-of-care
- EKF Link - Enables the management of point-of-care analyzers and data on one centralized platform
Now in its 22nd year, Medlab Middle East plays a crucial role in developing the value of laboratory medicine by transforming tomorrow's diagnostics and enabling industry peers and professionals to come together and network.
The EKF Diagnostics booth can be found at Z2.B28, with presentations at the event by:
- Steven Wray - EMEA Sales Director
- Rajneesh Mahajan - Business Head – India & SAARC Countries Sales
- Richard Park - Regional Sales Manager
- Paul Asmar - Regional Sales Manager for Middle East and Africa
- William Shorter - Global Product Manager - Diabetes Care