Dual channel lactate and glucose measurements for research lab use
- Principle: Enzymatic-amperometric
- Sample Type: various including venous, arterial and capillary blood, plasma, serum, fermentation broth, cell culture media
- Sample Size: 20 µl
- Measuring Range: Glucose 0.5–50 mmol/L (9–900 mg/dL); Lactate 0.5–40 mmol/L (5–360 mg/dL)
- Imprecision: CV ≤1.5 % at 12 mmol/L
Glucose and lactate measurements in three simple steps
1. Collect sample into capillary tube.
2. Place capillary into cup and invert until mixed.
3. Result in 20-45 seconds.